Good Afternoon,

I came across some materials from a potential donor, but it appears they are beyond our mandate.  The materials relate to a Capt. Fred M. Fisher who created and or accumulated a series of scrapbooks and photographs (black and white prints) to accompany a lecture or lectures.  Based on the scrapbooks one lecture notice is titled “An Illustrated Story of the Early Days of the Canadian West” (see lecture notice).

The photographs could be reproductions that he may have obtained from libraries and archives for his lectures during the time he was active. Many of the photographs have captions on the reverse of the print.

Would there be any interest among those on this list serve?

Sincerely,

Darcy Hiltz, (He/Him)
Archivist / Librarian, Main Library
100 Norfolk Street, Guelph, ON N1H 4J6
T: 519-824-6220 extension 245
www.guelphpl.ca<http://www.guelphpl.ca/>

[cid:image001.png@01D762A1.8C0F2B20]

Guelph Public Library is situated on land that is part of Dish With One Spoon territory and the traditional territory of the Mississaugas of the Credit First Nation. Today, Guelph is home to many First Nations, Métis and Inuit peoples.