From: Samuella Jo Johnson <[log in to unmask]>

Sent: Monday, August 8, 2022 3:23 PM

Subject: Critical Disability Studies Students Association conference invite

The Critical Disability Studies Students Association (CDSSA) is very excited to invite you to attend our upcoming mini conference that will take place on August 22nd 1:00-3:00 pm EST. This event will feature the ongoing (and needed) work by several students, researchers, activists, as well as community members. Presenters will share their work, taking place in various spaces, that centers deaf, disability, and mad communities, histories, cultures, and experiences. We will have ASL-English interpreters and CART. If there are other access needs or questions, please email Sammy Jo, [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

Please register here: https://yorku.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJwpd-yprTktGNIkSENdyh1r6ZEgbf2_QhXb

We’d love to have you join this space! We hope to see you there as we get ready to start the new academic year.

All the best,

Sammy Jo (she/her)