From: Connie Trang <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, August 22, 2022 6:18 PM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Student Opportunity: Young Canadians Roundtable on Health

Hi!

I just wanted to inform you about an opportunity available to students with the Young Canadians Roundtable on Health (YCRH), a group of strong youth leaders who are driving meaningful change toward better health and well being outcomes for young people living in Canada.

The Young Canadians Roundtable on Health (YCRH) is seeking membership from youth across Canada. A strategic goal<https://static1.squarespace.com/static/575c7d10044262e4c49720f7/t/61c12d6abe0aac63d13cba27/1640050026772/YCRH+-+Strategic+Plan+2022-2023.pdf> we set for 2022 is to foster new partnership and membership with youth and organizations to increase the diversity of youth voices within the YCRH.

We would greatly appreciate your assistance in spreading the word to the youth in your community to apply and become a general member of the YCRH<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdaYue70SYygM8d9gocP4qRRp3uthuVJla5QU2TVpmiwnBlhw/viewform?usp=sf_link>. With the most recent release of our youth series “In Their Own Words<https://healthydebate.ca/special-series/in-their-own-words/>”, we were able to partner with youth across Canada to amplify their COVID-19 experiences. Looking ahead, we have a lot of upcoming projects<https://sandboxproject.ca/our-projects-ycrh/#upcoming-projects> and opportunities this year and are continually searching for youth to represent their community to help the YCRH become the collaborating organization that represents diverse Canadian youth.

Attached in this email is a promotional one pager you may share with your community. Our application form can be accessed here<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdaYue70SYygM8d9gocP4qRRp3uthuVJla5QU2TVpmiwnBlhw/viewform?usp=sf_link>, and more information about the YCRH can be viewed here<http://sandboxproject.ca/about-the-ycrh>.

If you would like to speak further or have additional questions do not hesitate to reach out to me directly. Thank you in advance for your time and assistance towards our organization’s mission and vision.

Sincerely,

Connie Trang

Director of Memberships - Young Canadians Roundtable on Health