[Selections by Humberto Barreto for SHOE list.]

nep-hpe <http://nep.repec.org/nep-hpe.html> New Economics Papers
<http://nep.repec.org/> on History and Philosophy of Economics

Issue of 2022‒08‒15
papers chosen by
Erik Thomson <http://econpapers.repec.org/RAS/pth72.htm>
University of Manitoba <http://umanitoba.ca/>
------------------------------

   1. Theories of value in the history of economic thought, from objective
   theory of value to the subjective one : Analysis and diagnostic
   <https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/#m_3277672838019582405_p1> By Aniss
   Mennoune
   <http://econpapers.repec.org/scripts/search.pf?aus=Aniss%20Mennoune>
   2. Don't reduce Amartya Sen to a single identity!
   <https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/#m_3277672838019582405_p2> By Antoinette
   Baujard
   <http://econpapers.repec.org/scripts/search.pf?aus=Antoinette%20Baujard>
   3. Change in and Changing Economics
   <https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/#m_3277672838019582405_p3> By Davis,
   John B.
   <http://econpapers.repec.org/scripts/search.pf?aus=Davis,%20John%20B.>
   4. A talk with a Nobel Laureate Prof. Oliver Hart on “Voice vs. Exit”
   <https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/#m_3277672838019582405_p4> By Ayesha
   Atique
   <http://econpapers.repec.org/scripts/search.pf?aus=Ayesha%20Atique>
   5. H. David Evans, 1941-2022: Progenitor of Computable General
   Equilibrium Modelling in Australia
   <https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/#m_3277672838019582405_p5> By Peter
   Dixon <http://econpapers.repec.org/scripts/search.pf?aus=Peter%20Dixon>
   6. Have We Passed Peak Capitalism?
   <https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/#m_3277672838019582405_p6> By Fix,
   Blair <http://econpapers.repec.org/scripts/search.pf?aus=Fix,%20Blair>
   7. Testing the Hayek hypothesis: Recent theoretical and experimental
   evidence <https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/#m_3277672838019582405_p7>
By Brian
   Albrecht
   <http://econpapers.repec.org/scripts/search.pf?aus=Brian%20Albrecht>; Omar
   Al-Ubaydli
   <http://econpapers.repec.org/scripts/search.pf?aus=Omar%20Al-Ubaydli>; Peter
   Boettke
   <http://econpapers.repec.org/scripts/search.pf?aus=Peter%20Boettke>
   8. Journal of Economic Literature codes classification system (JEL)
   <https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/#m_3277672838019582405_p8> By Heikkilä,
   Jussi T. S.
   <http://econpapers.repec.org/scripts/search.pf?aus=Heikkil%C3%A4,%20Jussi%20T.%20S.>
   9. Arif Nizami Memorial Webinar – The legacy must go on…!
   <https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/#m_3277672838019582405_p9> By Moona
   Umar <http://econpapers.repec.org/scripts/search.pf?aus=Moona%20Umar>

   <http://econpapers.repec.org/RePEc:hal:wpaper:hal-03702153>
   By: Aniss Mennoune