We are exploring off site storage options. If your archive uses an off-site storage provider, we would appreciate if you could provide recommendations on service provider you have used and if you are comfortable sharing information on cost to store, cost to retrieve and cost to destroy or how they determine those costs that would be helpful and much appreciated.

Claire Wilton (she/her)

Archivist & Privacy Officer

135 Adelaide St. E.

Toronto, ON  M5C 1L8

416-363-6021 ext. 219 | 1-800-668-8932

www.toronto.anglican.ca

We build healthy, missional Anglican communities that engage faithfully with the world and share the gospel of Jesus Christ. I acknowledge that my office resides on the territory of sovereign Indigenous Nations, the Anishinaabe, the Haudenosaunee, and the Wendat. I acknowledge especially the Mississaugas of the Credit and the Toronto Treaties.