Good morning AAOLIST,

Since April, I have been offering Archeion Coordinator services on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays (with a few exceptions).

My schedule is changing as of today, September 19th: I will be working Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from now on. My hours will remain the same, from 9am to 5pm ET. My working days still exclude statutory holidays.

I appreciate your understanding. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me off-list.

Warmly,
Jazmine Aldrich, MISt (she/her)
Archeion Coordinator
Archives Association of Ontario
e: [log in to unmask]ca
t: 819-679-2702
https://www.archeion.ca

Please note that my working hours have changed, and are now Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday, 9am-5pm ET, excluding holidays. I appreciate your patience as I try to reply to you in a timely manner.

I am grateful to the Abenaki People and the Wabanaki Confederacy whose stewardship allows me to live and work on their traditional and unceded territory.

Follow the AAO!
Twitter