For those who also wear a records management hat - has anyone gone onto SharePoint online and has any training videos or documents they might be able to share? Our municipality has just (I mean just finished as of July) getting all staff onto SharePoint and are now quickly migrating everything onto SharePoint Online but my team has yet to get any information as to what it will look like from a records management perspective. We have asked our consultants but they are not forthcoming with any information.

Any information would be greatly appreciated!

Angela Fornelli, MSc.
Manager, Corporate Records and Archival Services
Clerk's Office, City of Kawartha Lakes
705-324-9411, ext. 1136
Cell: 705-878-3030  www.kawarthalakes.ca<http://www.kawarthalakes.ca/>

[1606849248133]

This message, including any attachments, is privileged and intended only for the addressee(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not read, use or disseminate the information contained in this e-mail. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone, fax, or e-mail and shred this confidential e-mail, including any attachments, without making a copy. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized.