From: Jace Zhang <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Saturday, September 3, 2022 5:34 PM
Subject: Re: AIESEC in York University - Connecting With Your Students!

AIESEC is the largest non-profit youth-run organization in the world, present in over 120 countries with the ultimate goal of developing leaders locally, nationally, and internationally with opportunities at each of these three levels. AIESEC facilitates cross-cultural internships and volunteer opportunities for 18-30-year olds to make a social impact in accordance with the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).

AIESEC in York University, one of over 20 branches across Canada, is recruiting students like you to join our team to not only develop your own leadership, but help your peers go on eye-opening exchange opportunities in the future as well. We are looking for passionate and driven youth to be a part of our team!

Our written applications are due Monday, September 12th at 11:59PM EST. Sign-up on aiesec.ca/join-us under "YORK" and find all the recruitment information you need here: bit.ly/AIESECinYorkLinks.

Please feel free to contact [log in to unmask] or on Instagram @aiesecinyork. Thank you for your attention, we look forward to receiving your application and/or engaging with you at our online events!

Jace Zhang
Local Committee President | York University

AIESEC Canada Inc. | AIESEC explained in 95 seconds
message from Prime Minister Justin Trudeau

Go Abroad | AIESEC

Our international platform enables young people to explore and develop their leadership potential for them to have a positive impact in society.