Climate change must be incorporated in the population health agenda. Here an example..
Maria Ines

---------- Forwarded message ---------
De: Keystone Symposia Programming <[log in to unmask]>
Date: qua., 7 de set. de 2022 13:03
Subject: Heat, Health, and Inequity FREE ePanel Event!
To: <[log in to unmask]>

Heat, Health, and Inequity FREE ePanel Event!
Not rendering correctly? View this email as a web page here.

GT_KS_Logo_Horiz_Reverse
KS-facebook-white-01
KS-twitter-white-01
KS-instagram-white-01
KS-linkedin-white-01
KS-youtube-white-01

Dear Maria,

Join us for a FREE ePanel event on Heat, Health, and Inequity, on September 26!

Heat waves are increasing in frequency, duration, and intensity around the world, including recent extreme heat events in the US, Europe, India, and China. These heat stresses increase morbidity and mortality by exacerbating chronic health conditions like cardiovascular disease and striking vulnerable populations like pregnant women, children, the elderly, and those from poorer and marginalized communities. This panel will explore the connections between heat and population health while identifying disparities and effective interventions to mitigate the impacts of climate change on human health.

Register Now to Discover:

  • How does heat impact human health on the individual, physiological level?
  • Who is susceptible? In terms of health conditions, socioeconomic status, etc?
  • How can we intervene? From immediate to long-term solutions. From local, grassroots efforts to systemic preparedness.
  • How can we predict the likelihood and impacts of extreme heat events, so we can intervene before it is too late?
  • How can we monitor and evaluate the success of interventions to guide effective solutions?

Organized in collaboration with:

See more events in the Open Access Climate Health ePanel Series

Also check out our Climate Health Master Class Series,  for essential background and presentations from field leaders!

Keystone Symposia

You received this email because you are subscribed to emails from Keystone Symposia.
Update your email preferences or unsubscribe.

160 US Hwy 6, Ste. 201 CO Silverthorne