Hello colleagues,
See below: Ontario Health Coalition meeting: 2022 Health Action Assembly & Annual Conference. You can join virtually.

I've been following OHC since their mobilization against health care privatization (before and during the Ford election).

Here in Nova Scotia, the move toward privatization has accelerated since the installment of our own Conservative government, all for our own good and convenience of course.

Make no mistake, privatization of Canadian health care systems is well underway, despite copious evidence that it is not only more expensive, (see stats on government subsidies toward corporate profit), it steadily erodes our public systems.

Also, you can join the Politics of Health Group listserve, where you are in for a play-by-play of what the privatization process is doing to people and public policy in the UK:

--Visit the PoHG website for lots of interesting links and publications: http://www.pohg.org.uk/

--Visit PoHG on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/282761111845400

--us on Twitter: @pohguk

Finally, have a look at Tommy for inspiration (5 min):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSfvWiUt_l8
[https://www.bing.com/th?id=OVP.J4tPdjJ1r-LyqEDrUec8YwEsCo&pid=Api]<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSfvWiUt_l8>
Tommy Douglas the Father of Medicare<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSfvWiUt_l8>
In honor of our Greatest Canadian! Blood - The Middle East
www.youtube.com
In solidarity,
Elizabeth