Article: “Does Unionization and Working Under Collective Agreements Promote Health?”

Journal: Health Promotion International

Dear Dr. Raphael,

I am pleased to let you know that your article has been included in the “Health Equity” campaign, an OUP year-long initiative featuring free excerpts and articles from our Medicine & Health products.

Your article is featured in the “Law and Policy” collection, which is the third installment of this campaign. Future collections investigating additional topics will be added to our Health Equity hub quarterly.

You are very welcome to share the above links externally.

Ed Aymar

Associate Marketing Manager

Oxford University Press

Ed Aymar (he / him)

Associate Marketing Manager, Medical Journals

Oxford University Press

Working hours: Mon-Fri, 8:30 am – 4:30 pm (ET)