Hey Megan,

This sounds like a great initiative.  If there is any need for film scanning/ digitization, let us know.

Happy to help consult, advise and provide digitization services.

www.FrameDiscreet.com

All the best,

--------------------
Justin Lovell
Cinematographer & Founder
Associate Member, Canadian Society of Cinematographers & Society of Camera Operators || IATSE 667 DP / Operator

PLEASE NOTE * Our new location *
Curbside pickups/deliveries:
In the beautiful Junction neighborhood 5 mins from Keele & Dundas.
96 Vine Ave. Unit 1B . Toronto, ON. M6P 1V7 . 1-416-901-5332

www.FrameDiscreet.com
Social: @frame_discreet || @justin_lovell
Podcast: Cinematographer Lifestyle