Dear colleagues, we want to share with you that our little book "Rosa Cusminsky: el estructuralismo hereje" is now available in digital version in the Latin American Thinkers collection (UNGS Editions).

It is the first book about a female Argentine economist where we make a synthesis of her main ideas from the 1970s: on the place of Latin America in the world economy and the possibilities of integration in the new era of capitalism, the identification of the effects of foreign debt in the 1980s and the consequences in our region of the macroeconomic and arms policies that the United States deployed due to the decline in industrial production.

If you have not read in Spanish yet, this is a good opportunity to start since it is only a 53-page book.

We hope you enjoy it,

Mariano Arana. Universidad Nacional de General Sarmiento