Dear colleagues:

We are delighted to inform you that the latest episode of 'Smith and Marx walk into a bar: a history of economics podcast' is out here: https://hetpodcast.libsyn.com/episode-sixty-one <https://hetpodcast.libsyn.com/episode-sixty-one>

This month we chat with four early-career scholars to discuss their research projects, experiences in the field, and career ambitions. Meet Christina Laskaridis (Open University, University of Oxford), Ana Paula Londe Silva (Federal University of Mines Gerais), Max Ehrenfreund (Harvard University), and Edoardo Peruzzi (University of Siena, Duke University).

Best wishes,

Scott, Jennifer, and Çınla