Hey all - posting on behalf of a non-subscriber who contacted us for
information. Please contact Sharol Stewart at [log in to unmask] if you
know anything about Fox Theatre:

Good Afternoon,

My name is Sharol Stewart, I am the production coordinator at Animiki See
Digital Production in Winnipeg. We are in pre-production on season 2 of our
paranormal hunting series called Ghost Hunters of the Grand River. The
series follows a group of paranormal hunters called SNIPE, based out of Six
Nations. We are researching suspected haunted locations in and around the
GTA and are interested in learning more about the Fox Theatre.

I am hoping there is someone within your group (or can point us in the
right direction) who knows the history of the Fox Theatre and can help us
locate archival records related to the hauntings (photos, documents,
people, etc.).

Thank you in advance,

Sharol

*Sharol Stewart*