Hello,
It's budget planning time for us and we are hoping to purchase a book scanner to digitize the books in our archival collection.  As you can imagine, the books are in different conditions, some more fragile than others.   I would be pleased to hear from those of you who have book scanners: which one you have, do you like it, and perhaps the pros and cons.

I'd also be interested to get advice on the amount that we should be budgeting to purchase a reasonable book scanner.

If you'd prefer to email me directly, please send correspondence to: [log in to unmask]

Thank you in advance for any information/advice that you are willing to share.

Sincerely,
Deb Addesso

Deb Addesso | Library Associate | St. Jerome’s University

290 Westmount Road North | Waterloo, ON N2L 3G3 | 519-884-8111 x28240

[log in to unmask] www.sju.ca

I acknowledge that I live and work on the traditional territory of the Attawandaron (Neutral), Anishinaabeg, and Haudenosaunee peoples, and pay my respects to Elders past and present.