Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone had some advice for disposing of a slide collection. The collection is a teaching collection of art teaching slides. I will be evaluating them to see if they fit anywhere else. However, if I am unable to find a home for them, I was wondering if anyone knows about slide disposal. Many of them are film that is encased within glass bound by tape or plastic. If anyone has any guidance that would be extremely helpful.

Thank you,

Madeleine Bognar

signature_1486098567

MADELEINE BOGNAR, MA, MI(she/her/elle)
Archivist

University Archives

416-977-6000 ext.273

Research questions? Book a chat with one of our librarians: [log in to unmask] Click to follow link.">https:[log in to unmask]

OCAD UNIVERSITY OCADU.CA

100 McCaul St.

Toronto, Ontario
M5T 1W1

signature_1819631097signature_1377666756signature_438586298

OCAD University acknowledges the ancestral and traditional territories of the Mississaugas of the Credit, the Haudenosaunee, the Anishinaabe and the Huron-Wendat, who are the original owners and custodians of the land on which we stand and create.