I am a Ukrainian who will come to Canada under the CUAET program. My name is Olena Indykova. In Ukraine, before the war, I worked at the State Archive of the Mykolaiv Region, Department Head, Financial and Economical Logistics, for 10 years. In March 2022, my daughter and I fled to Lithuania, where I worked as an archivist at Kaunas Regional State Archives from March to December.

My English, according to IELTS, is at the 3 level yet, but I study hard.

I would like to continue working in the archives. If you can help me with the possibility of working in your archive or with information about vacancies with your colleagues, I will be very grateful.

My resume is attached.