Hi Everyone,

I wanted to reach out with an inquiry about emotional support resources used in different archival institutions. I want to develop a list of resources to support for example, researchers that may react to materials or have difficulties in the donation process. There was a survey going around evaluating this and I wanted to know what institutions can provide both internally and externally. I would love to know anyone’s experience and thoughts on this and any resources you may have at your institution.

Thanks so much!

Madeleine Bognar

signature_1486098567

MADELEINE BOGNAR, MA, MI(she/her/elle)
Archivist

University Archives

416-977-6000 ext.273

Research questions? Book a chat with one of our librarians: [log in to unmask] Click to follow link.">https:[log in to unmask]

OCAD UNIVERSITY OCADU.CA

100 McCaul St.

Toronto, Ontario
M5T 1W1

signature_1819631097signature_1377666756signature_438586298

OCAD University acknowledges the ancestral and traditional territories of the Mississaugas of the Credit, the Haudenosaunee, the Anishinaabe and the Huron-Wendat, who are the original owners and custodians of the land on which we stand and create.