Ottawa’s Tapestry: Building diversity in the Archives

Date:              Thursday November 17, 2022

Time:              7-9 p.m.

Location:        Ottawa City Hall, Councillors’ Lounge (2nd floor)

Register:        https://building-diversity-in-the-archives.eventbrite.ca

Join the City of Ottawa Archives and the Friends of the City of Ottawa Archives (FCOA) as we launch the Tapestry Project, to engage with Ottawa’s many communities and diversify the Archives’ holdings. We aim to make the Archives a place of belonging for everyone, where residents can see themselves reflected in the archival material that is preserved and made available for generations to come.

Speakers:

Hosted by MC Jacquie Benjamin, Ottawa community activist and FCOA Chair with co-host Paul Henry City Archivist.

Refreshments will follow presentation.

Sponsored in part by the Archives Association of Ontario, East/est Chapter (AAOEe).

Questions? Contact us by email: [log in to unmask]