Hi Health Studies Students,

I am forwarding on the following email (see below and the attachment for more details).

Regards,

Amanda Furlano

Program Assistant/Secretary

School of Health Policy & Management

York University

Undergraduate Program Website:  http://shpm.info.yorku.ca/

T 416-736-2100 ext 55157

health.info.yorku.ca

Faculty of Health  | York University Logo

This electronic mail (e-mail), including any attachments, is intended only for the recipient(s) to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure. No waiver of privilege, confidentiality or any other protection is intended by virtue of its communication by the internet. Any unauthorized use, dissemination or copying is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, or are not named as a recipient, please immediately notify the sender and destroy all copies of it.

Lingua Franca presents “Share a Hobby: Origami”

Lingua Franca is kickstarting our Share a Hobby series! We will be hosting our first event on November 29, 2022 with origami!

Come join us and learn how to make origami creations while we practice listening and communication skills. All students are welcome!

Not only will this be a fun time to de-stress, but it's also a chance to socialize and enhance your communication skills.

P.S. We also have free snacks!

Come down to the First Student Center, Room 311C on November 29th at 12:00 PM - 1:30 PM EDT.

To register, you can scan the QR code in the poster or just go to tinyurl.com/LFShareOrigami

For more information, contact us on IG @linguafrancayu

[log in to unmask]" alt="share a hobby listserv.png" width="395" height="527" data-outlook-trace="F:1|T:1" src="/cgi-bin/wa?A3=2211&L=BHS&E=base64&P=3402566&B=--_006_QB1PR01MB27869C4A373F644589678914AA0C9QB1PR01MB2786CANP_&T=image%2Fpng;%20name=%22share a hobby listserv.png%22&N=share a hobby listserv.png">