From: Ontario Federation of Labour <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, November 04, 2022 4:31 PM
To: Dennis Raphael <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Solidarity Saturday

Support education workers

Dennis,

Support for education workers is widespread – and it’s growing. Will you help us make our solidarity visible everywhere?

Tomorrow, Saturday, November 5 @ 12PM – 1PM we are calling for solidarity actions across the province.

Text Box: RSVP NOW

Here’s the plan:

  1. Pick a busy intersection in your community or another highly visible location where there is a lot of pedestrian traffic
  2. Show up from 12PM – 1PM. Bring banners, placards, homemade signs, purple ribbons and balloons, etc. – whatever you can to show your support
  3. During the action, wear purple, give out info leaflets, chant solidarity slogans, hold placards and banners, etc.
  4. Use this email message to invite everyone in your community (add date, time, location, etc.)
  5. Tell us about your solidarity action here so we can help promote it

In Toronto, we’ll meet at Yonge-Dundas Square at 12PM. Will you be there?

Education workers live and work in every part of Ontario. So do their supporters.

Let’s make our solidarity visible everywhere. Invite your family, friends, neighbours, and co-workers to join.

https://ofl.ca/event/solidarity-saturday/

Support Education Workers: Solidarity Saturday

In solidarity,

Ontario Federation of Labour

416-441-2731 | 1-800-668-9138

15 Gervais Dr, Suite 202, Toronto, ON M3C 1Y8

Sent via ActionNetwork.org. To update your email address, change your name or address, or to stop receiving emails from Ontario Federation of Labour, please click here.