The City of Thunder Bay Archives, Records and Privacy section is looking for an Associate Archivist to join our team.

Please review the job description on our website and apply online https://careersen-thunderbay.icims.com/jobs/4536/associate-archivist/job

Full-time, permanent

Compensation CAD $75,576.57/Yr. - CAD $88,913.63/Yr.

Applications due by 11:59pm, December 12, 2022

Thank you.  Apologies for cross-posting.

My email address has changed to [log in to unmask]

Christina Wakefield, MA, MLIS
City Archivist

City of Thunder Bay
500 Donald Street East
Thunder Bay, ON
P7E 5V3

807-625-2822

Honoured to live and work on the traditional territory of the Ojibwa of Fort William First Nation, signatory to the Robinson-Superior Treaty of 1850. We also acknowledge the contributions of Métis peoples to our community.

The information contained in this email message may be privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, any review, dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email message in error, please notify the sender by reply email and delete the message and any attachments. ====================================