I'm going to be virtually joining Grassy Narrows on December 2 to honour 20 years of reclamation, alliance, and freedom.

I hope you will consider joining too! Please visit https://freegrassy.net/blockade/ to learn more about Grassy Narrows' 20 years of perseverance. They have succeeded in kicking out the world's largest newsprint company, preventing all industrial logging on their 7,000 square kilometer homeland, saving over 15 million trees, and helping to build the movement for Indigenous sovereignty and land back. I hope you will join us on December 2nd as we mark this important anniversary!

Sincerely,

Dennis