---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Barbara Matos <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, Dec 26, 2022 at 15:57
Subject: AAPCSW 2023 Conference - Call for Papers
To: <[log in to unmask]>

AAPCSW - 2023 CONFERENCE - CALL FOR PAPERS

Dear Member,

We are pleased to announce the Call for Papers for the AAPCSW-2023 conference. The location and exact dates in November 2023 will be announced soon. Please join us and please forward this announcement.

Thank you.

The Conference Planning Committee
-----------

AAPCSW CONFERENCE
November 2023 – TBD
Location – TBD

CALL FOR PAPERS
 Deadline April 10, 2023
www.aapcsw.org

Reaching Across the Divide:
Bringing a Psychoanalytic Sensibility to Culture and Practice

At this conference, we will explore what we are experiencing inside and outside our consulting rooms.  “Divisiveness” seems more prominent today than at other times in history.  Is it no greater but rather less hidden today?  How are we to hear the other and bridge the gaps that we encounter?  From its focus on internal conflict to the ways in which we understand and face difference, psychoanalytic thinking has much to say about the topic of divisiveness. Join us as we discuss the theory and therapeutic stance of responding to divisions, as they relate to the issues that are presented to us in our practices, in our communities, and in the world.

See Guidelines for submissions on this link
https://www.aapcsw.org/events/conference/

Connect with Us:

This email was sent to [log in to unmask] by [log in to unmask]
American Association for Psychoanalysis in Clinical Social Work P.O. Box 67, Boonsboro, Maryland 21713, United States
Remove My Email or Manage Preferences   Privacy Policy