Screenshot 2022-12-30 at 1.47.43 PM.png

Contemporary Relationships Conference

May 19-21, 2023

Jacobs Science Building

University of Kentucky

Lexington, Kentucky

Submit a proposal here: https://www.contemporaryrelationships.com/

Since 2014 the Contemporary Relationships Conference (CRC) has hosted speakers and attendees from across the United States and Canada for the annual event that integrates cutting-edge science and practical experience to explore dating, relationships, and parenting within the LGBTQ+ community. Some choose to enter advanced training by participating in our Queer & Trans Affirming Professional (QTAP) certification program to become formally recognized as a culturally competent care provider.

Each year, CRC hosts engaging presentations and collaborative conversations about creating strong and resilient relationships within the LGBTQ+ community. We pride ourselves on being boldly interactive and value the perspectives and voices of everyone who participates.

Call for Presenters

Applicants may submit a proposal to teach a 1-hour course on Saturday, May 20, or Sunday, May 21, 2023. Applicants may also submit a proposal for one of the optional 3-hour Pre-Conference Institutes on Friday, May 19, 2023.

Submit a proposal: https://www.contemporaryrelationships.com/

warmly,

Rahim Thawer MSW, RSW
Affective Consulting & Psychotherapy Services