That's interesting. I found one of these books with actual reviews:
https://www.amazon.com/SUMMARY-CHIP-WAR-Critical-Technology/dp/B0BHBTL7K1/

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolute Rubbish
1.0 out of 5 stars Terribly written. Almost unreadable.
Giant font and ridiculously bad syntax. I was left with the impression that this summary was written by either a foreigner or a computer.