Happy new year, and apologies for cross posting.

Does anyone have a suggestion for integrity checking software? We can't get Fixity to work anymore, even with a paid subscription, so we need to find an alternative.

Thanks,

Mary Grace

Mary Grace Kosta, M.A., M.L.I.S.

Congregational Archivist

485 Windermere Rd.

London, ON N5X 2T1

(519) 432-3781 x 404

https://csjarchive.org/

On twitter: @csjarchive

I acknowledge that I live and work on the territory of the Anishinaabeg, Haudenosaunee, Attawandaron (Neutral), and Wendat peoples, and pay my respects to Elders past and present.

This email, including any and all attachments, (this "Email") is intended only for the party to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential or privileged. The Congregation of the Sisters of St. Joseph in Canada accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage suffered by any person resulting from any unauthorized use of or reliance upon this Email. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, copying or other use of this Email is prohibited. Please notify us of the error in communication by return email and destroy all copies of this Email. Thank you.