Hello AAO members,

Happy New Year! As we are in the midst of winter after a well deserved vacation, we may look forward to spring and our most recent call for submissions for the winter issue of Off the Record!

The submission deadline is Monday, January 16th. Please send us your articles, news, and announcements! Are there new approaches, collaborations, trends, or technologies you'd like to tell us about? We encourage you to share your thoughts and experiences in a short piece for Off the Record to share with our archival community. As ever, we strongly encourage you to send us autumnal cover images. Please review our submission requirements and feel free to reach out to either Adam or Mitchell with any further questions.

Warm Regards,

Mitchell and Adam

--
Off the Record Editor, 2021-2022 | Archives Association of Ontario
e: [log in to unmask]

Follow the AAO!
Twitter
Facebook