As a member serving on a non-professional archives committee for a local garden club, I have a practical query. We came into modest funds to digitize our paper records going back 75 years.
Previous committee members were under the misapprehension that fastening the corners of documents with a glue stick was preferable to staples or paper clips. We no longer adhere to this practice, thankfully.
How best might we handle those documents with glued corners. . . carefully ‘clip’ the corners before feeding the pages through the scanner? Other?
Grateful for any suggestions or advice that you can provide.

Lorraine Luski
Archives Committee
Garden Club of Toronto

P.S. Thank you for your patience with my first “wordy” posting.