Von: Societies for the History of Economics <[log in to unmask]> im Auftrag von Stefan Kolev <[log in to unmask]>
Gesendet: Freitag, 30. Dezember 2022 16:33
An: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Betreff: [SHOE] Craufurd Goodwin Best Article Prize: New email address

Dear colleagues,

we still have a month to go for the submissions for the 2023 Craufurd Goodwin Best Article Prize, the deadline being January 31. Thank you for the numerous submissions so far!

Unfortunately the mailserver of my home university is experiencing some unusual technical difficulties. And while I hope to soon have full access to all my emails again, I want to make sure that nothing gets lost. So let me ask those of you who have submitted their nominations since December 20 to please resubmit them to: [log in to unmask]

Best regards and a Happy New Year for our community from Princeton,
Stefan

---
Prof. Dr. Stefan Kolev

Professor of Political Economy, University of Applied Sciences Zwickau
Deputy Director, Wilhelm Röpke Institute Erfurt

Advisory Board Member, Alliance for the Social Market Economy ASM
Research Fellow, Hamburg Institute of International Economics HWWI

https://stefan-kolev.de