Hello everyone,

A few weeks ago, I sent out a request for recommendations for professional
audio digitization companies or individuals. Thank you very much to all
that replied!

Here are the results of my query, in case this could be useful to other
institutions in the same boat:

Digital Treasures, Toronto, ON - digitaltreasures.ca
Richard Hess, Aurora, ON - richardhess.com
Bitworks Inc., Thornhill, ON - bitworks.org, [log in to unmask]
Preservation Technologies, Ingersoll, ON - preservationtechnologies.ca
ADS Studio, Ingersoll, ON - adsstudio.ca
Pat Edwards, Aylmer, QC - [log in to unmask]
Peel Productions, London, ON - peelproductions.com

Thanks again to all that provided their recommendations, it has been really
helpful to us!

Best regards,

Emma Carey

*Archivist*