Good Afternoon,

We have a good amount of audio (oral histories, etc) in our collection that
is on outdated media, such as cassette tapes, magnetic tape of different
sizes, and vinyl. As part of an application for a grant that would see us
digitize these items, we are looking for professional audio digitization
services. I would appreciate it if anyone on this list could let me know if
they have worked with a company or an individual that they would recommend.

I can put together a list of the recommended companies and send them to the
list once received.

Thank you!

Emma Carey

*Archivist*