Please join the Society of American Archivists- Archivists of Religious Collections Section for an Archival Chat: Delivering a Volunteer Program.

Mary Grace Kosta, Congregation of the Sisters of St. Joseph in Canada, will do a presentation on their archives practicum and museum registration programs. Please come prepared to share your ideas about delivering volunteer programs, and the successes and obstacles you have faced.

March 16, 2023 03:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Register in advance for this meeting:

https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZMtf-uqrzItHNx6fGJKn4X5IoKfDsE7X7o2

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.

This meeting will not be recorded.

Mary Grace Kosta has worked for many years as the Congregational Archivist for the Sisters of St. Joseph in Canada. In 2021, she was the recipient of the Archives Association of Ontario James J. Tallman award, and the Society of American Archivists Sr. Claude Lane, O.P Memorial award. She is instrumental in the delivery of archives practicum and museum cataloguing programs for students at Western University in London, Ontario.

Mary Grace

Mary Grace Kosta, M.A., M.L.I.S.
Congregational Archivist
485 Windermere Rd.
London, ON N5X 2T1
(519) 432-3781 x 404

https://csjarchive.org/

On twitter: @csjarchive

I acknowledge that I live and work on the territory of the Anishinaabeg, Haudenosaunee, Attawandaron (Neutral), and Wendat peoples, and pay my respects to Elders past and present.

[cid:image001.jpg@01D942B7.1D5E7BC0]

This email, including any and all attachments, (this "Email") is intended only for the party to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential or privileged. The Congregation of the Sisters of St. Joseph in Canada accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage suffered by any person resulting from any unauthorized use of or reliance upon this Email. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, copying or other use of this Email is prohibited. Please notify us of the error in communication by return email and destroy all copies of this Email. Thank you.