Hello AAO members!

The Winter 2023 issue of Off the Record is now available. Members can access the issue here: https://aao-archivists.ca/page-18317.

This most recent issue of OTR features a message from AAO president Rachel E. Beattie; Archeion updates from its new coordinator, Kelli Babcock; insights on the preservation of corporate memory by Sevda Sparks; and member spotlight on Julia Gilmore, Digital Projects Librarian at University of Toronto. We close this issue with some important AAO announcements.

I'd like to add that the Spring issue is just around the corner. Submissions are due March 21st and I look forward to receiving your articles, news or announcements. For full details, please visit our submission guidelines

Best,

Adam Cavanaugh (he/him)
Off the Record Editor, 2022-2023 | Archives Association of Ontario
e: [log in to unmask]

Follow the AAO!
Twitter
Facebook