Good Afternoon,

We have a good amount of audio (oral histories, etc) in our collection that is on outdated media, such as cassette tapes, magnetic tape of different sizes, and vinyl. As part of an application for a grant that would see us digitize these items, we are looking for professional audio digitization services. I would appreciate it if anyone on this list could let me know if they have worked with a company or an individual that they would recommend.

I can put together a list of the recommended companies and send them to the list once received.

Thank you!

Emma Carey

Archivist
Arnprior & McNab/Braeside Archives