With thanks to [log in to unmask] and Florian:

.From: Social Determinants of Health <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Florian Stigler

Dear all, Now we also made two short 1min videos with Sir Michael Marmot's best moments.

Michael on the responsibility of health experts:

https://youtube.com/shorts/EjO2fsz8nU0?feature=share

https://fb.watch/iRX314g9R6/

Michael on why insulin reflects U.S. values:

https://youtube.com/shorts/7VxnN7JOAxo?feature=share

https://fb.watch/iRYSxi-b-M/

If you like them, please share them. Thanks!