Likewise.

David A. Swanson, Ph.D.(hän/hänen. Personal pronouns are not gendered in
Finnish)
Research Associate
Population Research Center (Mail Code PRC)
Portland State University
(https://www.pdx.edu/population-research/profile/david-swanson)
Po Box 751
Portland OR, 97297 USA

Edward A. Dickson Emeritus Professor (2020-2021)
Department of Sociology
University of California Riverside
Riverside, CA USA 92521

Affiliated Faculty
Center for Studies in Demography & Ecology
University of Washington
Seattle, WA USA 98195

Elected Fellow, Mississippi Academy of Sciences

Research Fellow
Social Science Research Center
Mississippi State University
Starkville, MS 39759-7810