Dear All,
We are delighted to announce the call for papers for the 20th STOREP
Conference "Rethinking Economic Policies: The Role of the State in the
post-Covid-19". The conference will take place at the Department of
Political Sciences, University of Bari (IT) on June 15-17, 2023. You can
find the call for papers and sessions at this link
<https://www.storep.org/wp/en/20th-storep-annual-conference-15-17-june-2023/>,
as well as attached to this e-mail. The STOREP conference will be preceded
by the YSI pre-conference on June 14, 2023.

We have organised 3 main events:

  *   Raffaelli Lecture:

Maria Pia Paganelli (Trinity University, San Antonio, Texas) (June 15, 2023)

  *   Round table on “Public investment, Industrial Policies and the
European Strategy”:

Francesco Saraceno (OFCE-Sciences Po), Annamaria Simonazzi (Sapienza
University of Rome), Gianfranco Viesti (University of Bari Aldo Moro);
Chair: Antonella Stirati (Roma Tre University) (June 15, 2023)

  *   Round table on “Labour Market, Inequalities and Minimum wage”:

Isabelle Ferreras (University of Louvain and Harvard Law School), Pasquale
Tridico (INPS and Roma Tre University); Chair: Sebastiano Fadda (INAPP and
Roma Tre University) (June 15, 2023)

Important dates:

  *   March 13, 2023: Abstracts and Sessions submission
  *   April 17, 2023: Notification of accepted and rejected abstracts and
sessions
  *   May 19, 2023: Deadline for submitting full papers and for becoming
Members
  *   By May 19, 2023: Early registration fee
  *   June 14, 2023: YSI pre-conference
  *   June 15-17, 2023: 20th STOREP Annual Conference

For the first time, there is also a GUEST DISCIPLINE that, for this year,
will be Sociology. Therefore, we will welcome contributions and sessions
from sociology and economic sociology.

Please feel free to share the CfP with your network.
We hope to see you in Bari for the conference!
All the best,

The organizing committee of the 20th STOREP conference