Call for Session Proposals

INEM Sessions at ASSA 2024 (January 5-7, 2024, San Antonio, TX)

As a cognate society, INEM (https://econmethod.org/) will organize two sessions at the ASSA Annual Meeting in San Antonio, TX, January 5-7, 2024 (https://www.aeaweb.org/conference/about). INEM invites session proposals on any topic in philosophy and methodology of economics to fill the sessions.

If you are interested in organizing a session, please send a proposal by June 1, 2023 to [log in to unmask]. The decision will be communicated by June 15, 2023.

Either of two types of sessions can be proposed:

Paper session – Paper sessions usually contain 3-4 papers and must always have discussants. Authors are listed with each paper.

Panel session -- Panel sessions do not have individual paper titles, authors, and discussants. This format is for topics of special interests, such as book panels or roundtables. Sessions should include the speakers and topic title.

Session proposals must include:

I look forward to receiving your proposal for an INEM session at ASSA 2024. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at [log in to unmask].

Best,

Malte Dold, on behalf of the INEM Board