Hello everyone,

We are investigating overhead scanners and was wondering whether anyone can recommend a make and model. We would also be interested hearing from anyone that has outsourced overhead scanning to a vender in the GTA.

Please contact me off-list if you have any recommendations. Thanks very much.

Paul

Paul Leatherdale
Manager, Corporate Records & Archives

Law Society of Ontario
130 Queen Street West, Toronto, ON M5H 2N6
t. 416-947-3320
e. [log in to unmask]

[cid:image001.png@01D958B7.8C48EFF0]

This communication is intended for use by the individual(s) to whom it is specifically addressed and should not be read by, or delivered to, any other person. Such communication may contain privileged or confidential information. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and permanently delete the communication. Thank you for your co-operation.