I have used them in the past and while they were not quite the standard of Hollinger – they were fine. I found the string broke easily though which was a bit of a pain!

This was a while ago so they may have gotten better!

Angela

Angela Fornelli, MSc.

Manager, Corporate Records and Archival Services / City Archivist

Clerk’s Office, City of Kawartha Lakes

705-324-9411, ext. 1136

Cell: 705-878-3030  www.kawarthalakes.ca

1606849248133