Regards,

Amanda Furlano

Program Assistant/Secretary

School of Health Policy & Management

York University

Undergraduate Program Website:  http://shpm.info.yorku.ca/

T 416-736-2100 ext 55157

health.info.yorku.ca

Faculty of Health  | York University Logo

This electronic mail (e-mail), including any attachments, is intended only for the recipient(s) to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure. No waiver of privilege, confidentiality or any other protection is intended by virtue of its communication by the internet. Any unauthorized use, dissemination or copying is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, or are not named as a recipient, please immediately notify the sender and destroy all copies of it.

Lingua Franca is hiring Execs for 2023-2024!

Are you interested in building a community for current and former ESL learners? If so, apply to be an executive for Lingua Franca!

Lingua Franca is a project funded by the Agents of Change program under the Calumet and Stong Colleges. Lingua Franca aims to provide a platform for current and former ESL students to feel a sense of belonging and develop social networks. We work towards building self-confidence, leadership skills, and English language skills throughout the course of the year.

This organization provides a mentorship program where ESL students can enrol in and participate in bi-weekly discussion lounges led by Lingua Franca Mentors. This program is coupled by our new "Share a Hobby" series, where we will introduce fun hobbies that also help to naturally facilitate language improvement, as well as other social events sprinkled throughout the year.

We are currently looking for you to join our executive team! The volunteer positions that are available are as follows:

  • Executive Director
  • Managing Director
  • Program Director
  • Marketing Director
  • Operations Director

Role descriptions can be found in the recruitment letter listed in the application form. The application form: tinyurl.com/LF2023-2024

Application Deadline: Friday, April 14 2023 at 11:59 PM EDT

Feel free to DM us or email us with any questions: [log in to unmask]

[log in to unmask]" alt="exec hiring.png" width="308" height="411" data-outlook-trace="F:1|T:1" src="/cgi-bin/wa?A3=2303&L=BHS&E=base64&P=14556549&B=--_005_QB1PR01MB278664B205B3ECFB3DAC435BAA879QB1PR01MB2786CANP_&T=image%2Fpng;%20name=%22exec hiring.png%22&N=exec hiring.png">

--

Anshika Khanna Marketing Director

Lingua Franca | Agents of Change | Calumet & Stong Colleges

York University | 4700 Keele St. | Toronto ON M3J 1P3

NOTE:  This email may contain confidential and/or privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any review or distribution by others is strictly prohibited unless explicitly specified in the text above.  If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies.  Opinions, conclusions or other information expressed or contained in this email are not given or endorsed by the sender unless otherwise affirmed independently by the sender.