Hello SDOH friends,

I'm happy to share some recent 10 minute episodes that may be of interest. Let me know if there is a topic you would like to see addressed in an upcoming episode.
Many thanks, Anne Marie

An opening reflection for meetings in healthcare

Opening a meeting with a reflection is a powerful and humanizing move. In this episode, I share a short passage about communication that would be appropriate to open any meeting, for any audience.

Melina Ortigas on making screenings more accessible

A public health program administrator in California shares what she and her colleagues are learning from taking a close look at screenings.

Context matters to patient communication in more ways than one
In this episode, I sample some crucial contributions ethnography has made to what we know about the influence of context on thinking, communication, and health.
--

Anne Marie Liebel, Ed.D.