Hi again Colleagues,
Here's the NHS demonstration form March 11: "Keep our Public Health Care Public". It is a cautionary tale for Canada. As a matter of fact, the outcomes of health care privatization in Canada are already clearly presaged by the UK experience: government allowing transnational corporations to literally take over the public health system, all in the name of 'helping'. The data does not, in any way, support this benign claim--nor does it in Canada.

I think that if it weren't for the work of the Ontario Health Coalition and others, we'd continue to be in an alternate universe here in the Great White North.

Elizabeth

Sent: March 14, 2023 8:07 AM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [POHG] We're live at the SOS NHS demonstration - ACT NOW TO SAVE OUR NHS | By Keep Our NHS Public | Facebook

Livestream of the brilliant March 11 SOS Nhs demo
https://www.facebook.com/keepournhspublic/videos/were-live-at-the-sos-nhs-demonstration-act-now-to-save-our-nhs/576998327802970/
and
https://www.facebook.com/keepournhspublic/videos/sos-nhs-demonstration-pt2/3618625068365585/

Politics of Health Group Mail List Messages