From: Societies for the History of Economics <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Marianne Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, March 16, 2023 1:44 PM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [SHOE] HES Webinar -- Edith Kuiper -- Friday, March 17

Just a reminder that the next HES webinar is tomorrow (Friday)

      Edith Kuiper, Feminist Economist, State University of New York at New Paltz

Eugenics, Abortion, and Progressivism

Friday March 17, 10am EST (GMT - 05). 10am in New York; 16h in Lyon; 3pm in London; 2am (Sat.) in Melbourne

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/6178629249?pwd=M0o0NkFmZFlIdzZlcHlFNjNIcFFPUT09