The Toronto Area Archivists' Group (TAAG) is looking for volunteers to fill our executive team. Joining TAAG is an excellent opportunity to give back to your local archive community as well as connect and work with other archivists in the GTA.

TAAG is a volunteer-run organization – without our volunteers, there would be no workshops, no tours, and no get-togethers! With your help, we can continue to provide learning opportunities, engage with the archival community, and serve our members.

We are currently looking for Members-at-large

· Member-at-large

The Member at Large position is a flexible position that provides extra resources and assistance to the Executive. They may take on specific tasks, such as managing the Chapter’s social media presence, or help on projects such as coordinating workshops or other Chapter events. There is no limit on the number of Member-at-Large positions.

The TAAG executive is elected for a two-year term, which will last from April 2023-March 2025. If you are interested and would like to nominate yourself for one of these positions, please contact TAAG by April 14th at [log in to unmask]. Elections will be held at the TAAG AGM later in April, 2023.

Toronto Area Archivists Group (taag)
is the Toronto chapter of the
Archives Association of Ontario (AAO)