The Toronto Area Archivists' Group (TAAG) is looking for volunteers to fill
our executive team. Joining TAAG is an excellent opportunity to give back
to your local archive community as well as connect and work with other
archivists in the GTA.

TAAG is a volunteer-run organization – without our volunteers, there would
be no workshops, no tours, and no get-togethers! With your help, we can
continue to provide learning opportunities, engage with the archival
community, and serve our members.

We are currently looking for Members-at-large

· Member-at-large

*The Member at Large position is a flexible position that provides extra
resources and assistance to the Executive. They may take on specific tasks,
such as managing the Chapter’s social media presence, or help on projects
such as coordinating workshops or other Chapter events. There is no limit
on the number of Member-at-Large positions. *

The TAAG executive is elected for a two-year term, which will last from
April 2023-March 2025. If you are interested and would like to nominate
yourself for one of these positions, please contact TAAG by April 14th at
[log in to unmask] Elections will be held at the TAAG AGM later in
April, 2023.
Toronto Area Archivists Group (taag)
is the Toronto chapter of the
Archives Association of Ontario (AAO)