Dear all,

Our term as editors of the Journal of the History of Economic Thought (JHET) is coming to an end. In June 2025 we will hand over the Society’s journal to new people. The selection process for new editors will begin this year so that we can have a smooth transition.

We would like to take the opportunity at our conference this year in Vancouver to talk with HES members interested in postulating for this position. We will be available to answer any questions about the process and how the journal works. Please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best regards,

Pedro Duarte & Jimena Hurtado.

Co-editors Journal of the History of Economic Thought.