Greetings from MAIG!

The minutes from the 2023 MAIG Annual General Meeting have been finalized and are now available to view online here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XDzGZCV7djkSP_Rl5zVAmxE4YujDgk_8/view?usp=sharing.

If you see any errors or omissions please contact me and we will revise as needed. Stay tuned to the MAIG listserv this summer for updates about the upcoming fall 2023 Open House.

Warm Regards,
Megan Lockhart, MAIG Chair

[cid:image002.png@01D997BB.3A1BCFC0]

Megan Lockhart (She/Her/Hers)
Archives Technician
Oxford County Archives
Oxford County  | www.oxfordcounty.ca/archives<http://www.oxfordcounty.ca/archives>
82 Light Street
Woodstock, ON N4S 7Y3
T: 519-539-9800  x 3070
โ€‹
This email communication is CONFIDENTIAL AND LEGALLY PRIVILEGED. If you are not the intended recipient, use or disclosure of the contents or attachment(s) is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify the author by return e-mail and delete this message and any copy of it immediately. Thank you.

[Oxford_County_Logo_for_mail]

รพ Think about our Environment. Print only if necessary.โ€‹โ€‹